Senior Device Engineer
The Device Engineering team at Technoprobe is a group characterized by cross-functional expertise, with the goal of ensuring the flow of immature products in production and their release. The Device Engineer works closely with various company functions, including Design, Manufacturing, Quality, R&D, Process Engineering, and Field Application Engineering, supporting critical activities and consistently maintaining an integrated view of the product.
The focus of the role will be on supporting products that have not yet been industrialized, related to one or more specific clients
- Support immature products, ensuring their progression within agreed-upon timelines from the design phase to full production release and field functionality verification.
- Address mechanical, structural, and material-related issues aimed at optimizing product functionality and manufacturability.
- Assist in qualifying new production processes for the relevant products, with a focus on process and product optimization.
- Interface with Field Application Engineers (FAE) and clients to manage and resolve field-observed issues, bridging the gap between internal company activities and external needs.
- Collect feedback from production units and Product Engineering teams regarding product anomalies or improvement requests, and translate them into structured actions with the support of relevant technical entities.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Physics, and Materials Science.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Process or Product Engineer in manufacturing companies, preferably in electronic, micromechanical, mechanical, semiconductor, materials, or MEMS fields.
- Excellent proficiency in both English and Italian languages.
- Result-oriented and innovative mindset.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to process data and effectively represent quantitative information.
- Capability to synthesize and communicate results effectively
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.