Senior Device Engineer
Technoprobe’s Device Engineering Team is characterised by cross-functional skills, whose objective is to ensure the flow of immature products into production and their release. The Device Engineer works closely with a large number of departments, including Design, Manufacturing, Quality, R&D, Process Engineering and Field Application Engineering, supporting critical activities and constantly ensuring an organic view of the product.
Focus on providing support to products that have not yet been industrialised, relating to one or more specific Customers.
- Provide support to products that have not yet been industrialised, ensuring their progress within the agreed times, from the design phase through to full production release and testing of functionality in the field.
- Interface with FAE and customer to manage and solve problems found in the field, connecting the company’s internal and external activities
- Collaborate with the Quality team to guarantee the quality requirements demanded by the customer
- Analyse and provide support in solving technical problems relating to competent products
- Analyse risks relating to immature products
- Activate, manage and complete the controlled introduction of new production processes on competent products
- Manage project closures with the aim of making the most of lessons learned
- Lead/participate in Task Forces dedicated to process/product issues concerning competent customers
- Collect feedback from production units and product engineering teams on product anomalies or requests for improvement and finalise them into structured actions with the support of relevant technical bodies
- Education Qualification/Basic Qualifications: technical master’s degree (Physics, Materials, Chemistry, Engineering).
- At least 3 years of experience as a Process or Product Engineer in manufacturing companies, preferably in the fields of electronics, micromechanics, mechanics, semiconductors.
- Ability to work in a team. Decision-making skills and a proactive mindset. Good adaptability and flexibility. Creativity applied to the development of new technical solutions.
- Good level of interdisciplinary understanding and ability to propose solutions based on data analysis. Communication skills and ability to present results. Excellent knowledge of Italian. Excellent knowledge of English.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.