The activity will take place within the Characterization Laboratory, mainly involving:
• Execution of electrical, mechanical and thermal characterization measurements
• Drafting of characterization procedures and related supporting documentation
• Continuous improvement of the Laboratory’s measurement systems and setups
• Analysis of characterization data, drafting of summary technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering or related field, or qualification as a mechanical expert or equivalent.
- Even short experience in technical roles in mechanical testing/analysis laboratories, in research and development or process development, in technical roles supporting production, or similar roles, is preferable.
- Passion for practical laboratory activity and sensitivity in experimental and measurement activities.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Strong motivation to grow and learn, good organizational skills, reliability, good relational skills, dynamism, flexibility.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.