The candidate will be placed in the Robotics & Equipments function and will be responsible for the construction of automatic machines; based on the mechanical drawing and available procedures, it will carry out the assembly of the components from pre-assembly to the complete construction of the machine.
• Good manual skills and precision in the use of work tools;
• Knowledge of the assembly of mechanical and electro-mechanical components
• Identification and resolution of first level problems;
• Control and reporting of any variations/modifications to be made to the technical drawing;
• Ability to work in compliance with high quality standards.
• Technical training with an electrical/electronic, mechanical or mechatronic focus;
• Use of the main workshop tools;
• Ability to read mechanical drawings;
• Knowledge of pneumatics;
• Strong aptitude for teamwork and problem solving;
• Ability to achieve objectives, even in conditions of strong work stress.
THEY WILL CONSTITUTE A PREFERENTIAL TITLE
• Previous experience of at least 2/3 years in the same role;
• Knowledge of the English language;
• Coming from the industrial automation sector.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.