The resource will be included within the Information Technology department with the aim of supporting the introduction of an adaptation of the company’s technological infrastructure following the adoption of new systems.
- Drafting and control of procedures, technical specifications, operating manuals and statistical reports on services
- Elaboration and drafting of project specifications and feasibility studies
- Proactivity in identifying the root cause of problems and identifying solutions
- Knowledge and experience on security issues and intrusion detection / prevention systems
- 3/5 years of work experience in similar jobs.
- Consolidated expertise and experience in the administration and management of Windows server / PC operating systems, installation, configuration, customization and management
- Experience in Azure environment
- Experience of MS SQL Server, Microsoft Internet Information Services, Active Directory, SCCM
- Experience in Networking: administration of network equipment operating systems, redundancy and high reliability techniques, network and routing protocols, WI-FI environment management, firewall management, network equipment (switches, routers, …), security elements of the network
- Knowledge of SAN and backup
- Installation, configuration, customization / tuning and management of the main virtualization technologies (VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft) in complex areas with SAN storage
- Implementation of servers, storage and backup and restore modes
- Support for enterprise environments
- Organizational skills.
- Interest in working by goal and in a team.
- Strong reactivity and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm in facing new challenges and a desire to acquire new skills.
- Experience on ISO27001 certification is preferred.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.