SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER
Placed within the mechanical design team and in charge of product design, from prototype development to production in series, implementing innovative and effective solutions to support the different stages of its organisation.
Works within multidisciplinary and international teams, with the ability to provide creative technical input, attentive to production issues, customer needs, product optimisation, cost-saving and process improvement.
- Design high-precision mechanical components
- Improve both new and existing product designs
- Draft and update design specifications and control plans.
- Prepare high-quality technical reports supported by laboratory/production data or mechanical simulation.
- Engineer the equipment necessary for the production of the products developed
- Carry out FEM simulations of mechanical parts
- Develop software applications necessary for mechanical design
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical drawings backed by long experience in the field of mechanical design of high-precision components.
- Knowledge of 3D and 2D modelling software, preferably Creo and AutoCAD.
- Excellent aptitude for precision and order.
- Interest in working towards a goal and in a team.
- Good knowledge of English.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.