Sales Applications Engineer
Sales Applications Engineer is responsible for technical product inquires and application specific customer support. This position partners with the Sales Manager or works directly with the customer to help identify probe card test solutions that meet customer’s requirements.
– Provides Pre- and Post-Sales support to customers and sales, solving applications requirements for wafer test probe cards.
– Defines applications specific solutions based on customer device data and manages both the customer and factory teams to successful results.
– Preforms product and applications training to customers.
– Participates in trades shows.
– Writes and documents applications specific notes and white papers.
– Works closely with Sales to set priorities based on customer and business dynamics.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience in mechanical/electrical design
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in support of wafer probing and testing applications
– Very good understanding of probe cards and printed circuit boards is required.
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
– Experience in presenting presentations and training material to customers
– Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.