- Carry out a feasibility study and technical management of the entire RF probe card from customer specification to prototype validation, ensuring delivery dates are met.
- Carry out 2D and 3D electromagnetic simulations of RF interconnects, mainly passive.
- Design PCB electronics and coordinate its layout activities, either in-house or outsourced
- Supervise circuit design and layout of digital RF interconnects
- Analyse risks
- Manage project revisions and relative documentation
- Technical support to customers in order to facilitate the resolution of technical problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Degree in electrical engineering or telecommunications or equivalent qualification
- Expertise in electrical design in the field of RF equipment
- Knowledge of RF modelling and simulation tools
- Knowledge of 3D electromagnetic simulation tools, preferable CST Microwave Studio or HFSS
- Knowledge and ability to use vector network analyser (VNA) and time domain reflectometer (TDR)
- Knowledge of printed circuit board technology
- Good knowledge of English
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.