- Technical management of the entire design of RF probe cards from customer specifications to prototype validation, ensuring compliance with shipping dates.
- 2D and 3D electromagnetic simulation of RF interconnections, mainly passive
- PCB electrical design and coordination of its layout activities, both on-site or in outsourcing
- Supervision of the circuit design and layout of digital interconnections accompanying the RF part
- Main activities will be: project leader of RF content projects, feasibility study, risk analysis, RF design, exchange and project document management and archiving.
Technical support to the customer in order to facilitate the resolution of technical problems and guarantee customer satisfaction
We mainly target candidates with the following characteristics:
- Degree in electronic or telecommunication engineering or equivalent
- Expertise in electrical design in the field of RF equipment
- Knowledge of RF modeling and simulation tools
- Knowledge of 3D electromagnetic simulation tools, preferably CST Microwave Studio or HFSS
- Knowledge and ability to use vector network analyzer (VNA) and time domain reflectometer (TDR)
- Knowledge of printed circuit technology
- Good knowledge of the English language
The profile is completed by a strong ability to work in multidisciplinary and international teams, providing their own creative technical contribution, attentive to production issues, product optimization, cost saving and process improvement
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.