The resource, inserted within the Mechanical Workshop, will have the task of grinding and straightening high-precision metal objects through the use of both manual and CNC tangential grinding.
• Mechanical degree
• Ability to read technical drawings (dimensions, tolerances, etc …)
• Use of micrometric measuring instruments: caliper, comparator, micrometer
• Use of both manual and CNC tangential grinding
• Experience as a bench toolmaker for extreme precision manual work is welcome
• Use of manual lathe and manual drill-cutter
• Basic use of the PC (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Request availability to work on three shifts and in a continuous cycle
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.