Develop new probe card technologies, in particular new contact probe technologies (probes) and their mechanics (probe head) from the design phase, to prototyping and characterisation up to production release.
- Study existing technologies and their optimisation
- Develop innovative solutions
- Electrical and mechanical modelling/dimensioning of the probe head and its parts
- Introduce new mechanical solutions and materials
- Prepare executive drawings
Prototyping and characterisation:
- Design prototypes and experiments aimed at qualifying new technologies under development and optimising existing technologies
- Carry out electrical, mechanical, and thermal characterisation measurements, independently or with the support of laboratory technicians.
- Analyse failures
- Improve/implement measurement set-ups and characterisation procedures
- Analyse characterisation data, draft technical summary documentation
Tutoring and transfer to production:
- Draft technical documentation supporting the design and production
- Draft run sheets (production support documentation) and subsequent tutoring of low-maturity products related to the relevant technological developments
- Support the transfer to production in collaboration with the process engineers in charge of industrialisation of the processes
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Material Engineering or related fields
- Good 2D and 3D mechanical drawing skills
- Knowledge of material and/or structural mechanics
- Knowledge of numerical modelling and simulation software and/or scientific calculation software is preferable
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Strong motivation to grow and an aptitude for teamwork
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.