- Plan and manage the project within the company to produce the first “prototype” that meets the functional and quality requirements, respecting the deadlines and costs agreed with the customer.
- Coordinate the cycle for the introduction of new products up to closure of the project.
- Support the development of new products and their transfer to the production line.
- Collaborate with the quality department to manage the qualification of new products and new technologies.
- Promote risk analysis and change management throughout the development phase.
- Work with the sales department in defining the contractual terms of quality, functionality, cost and time.
- Highlight critical issues in order to take prompt action to resolve problems.
- Manage reports and documentation.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or Physics.
- Technical knowledge in the field of electronics and microelectronics.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Project Manager. Expertise in design and/or production of electrical/electronic circuits is an asset.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of project management techniques and tools (including change management, risk analysis, Microsoft Office).
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to work in multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Expertise in design and/or production of electrical/electronic circuits is an asset
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.