- Define planning and related resource allocation based on the Product Line Manager’s requests;
- Define and manage, in collaboration with the Product Line Manager, the program risk register;
- Guarantee, with the support of the Engineering and the Operation Managers, that the resources and skills identified are adequate for the needs of the program;
- Organize Kick off Meeting to start all department activities;
- Hold periodic reviews to control the progress of the programs, draw up progress reports and monitor the assigned actions until their closure;
- Update the program GANTTs;
- Manage critical issues and conflicts between the various programs;
- Draw up periodic reporting.
- Degree in Management, Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of the main IT tools;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Project tool;
- Previous experience of 1/2 years in the same role
Would be a plus:
- Project Management certification (PMI-PMP or equivalent);
- Knowledge of PLM tools (Windchill preferable);
- Coming from industrial automation company.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.