Product Quality Engineer
• Using quality tools the QE ensures the presence and use of standardized and released processes within the production unit, and the complete training of the resources dedicated to them.
• Ensures the quality of the products leaving the production unit to the internal or external customer, the taking charge of product anomalies and the definition of the corrective actions necessary for their prompt solution by the team of Product Engineers, or Device Engineers for immature products.
• Ensures that the processes are kept under control and subject to continuous improvement by the Process Kaizen Engineers through the presence of quality targets, performance monitoring and the presence of improvement plans from a PDCA perspective, carries out the check of the same and ensures that the owners of the actions complete them in the expected manner and time.
• Records and transmits the quality anomalies detected to the responsible departments, providing all the necessary support for identifying the root causes; transmits anomalies relating to raw materials and components detected in the IQC areas to Procurement.
• Manages the processing of quality events generated in the unit with a view to continuous improvement in collaboration with the internal technical bodies and with the Corporate support functions: tracks the NCs, identifies the owners, coordinates the teams responsible for identifying the root causes and the identification of corrective and preventive actions, and ensures their closure within the expected times and methods.
• Carry out quality audits with a frequency defined by the Quality Assurance function.
• Carry out audits relating to specific areas (product audits, Out of the Box Audit, ESD, etc.)
• Provides all the necessary support to Customer Quality Engineers for the management and processing of customer claims.
• High school diploma or degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry, or other technical or scientific field.
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills, both interpersonal and through reports and presentations.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.