- Intervenes on the products in line in case of anomalies that block progress, or for the need for improvement, interfacing with the technical bodies in charge (PKE, Device Engineering, Design, Process Eng, R&D, …)
- Monitor product defects, analyze interactions between processes, identify causes and define systematic reduction plans with PKEs
- In the case of NC, it interfaces with the QE of the production unit to correctly identify the ownership and start its treatment
- Complete the industrialization of the products by coordinating with the Device Engineering team and with the other technical bodies responsible for the evidence and needs identified.
- Transmits the anomalies and process inefficiencies highlighted to the PKE team in order to identify the causes and start the necessary improvement works
- Report issues in closure meetings in order to fully industrialize the product and validate the design
- Reports the state of industrialization of the products and their main problems in meetings with the Management
- Biomedical Engineering; Chemical engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electronic Engineering; Engineering Physics; Mechanical engineering; Materials and Nanotechnology Engineering; Industrial Production Engineering
- Problem solving attitude
- Good analytical skills and results orientation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English knowledge
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.