- Feasibility study of solutions for electrical interconnections (PCB/MLO).
- Support internal and external customers during the design of the probe card in order to troubleshoot technical issues and ensure that projects are executed according to plan.
- Analyse, model and optimise electrical interconnections (PCB/MLO) in various frequency and power supply ranges.
- 3D electromagnetic simulations on electrical interconnections (PCB/MLO).
- Analyse and troubleshoot power and signal integrity issues, also in the RF field, by identifying passive or active compensation components.
- Carry out laboratory measurements of trace impedance and interconnections.
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
- Exams in the electromagnetic or electronic field
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and deadline management skills;
- Ability to work under stress;
The following skills are an asset:
- Knowledge of CAD tools for design and verification of PCB Layout
- Knowledge of circuit simulation and FEM tools
- Knowledge of the layout of high-density multilayer PCBs, including power, RF, analog and high speed digital circuits.
- Knowledge of signal and power integrity methodologies and issues
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.