PROCESS KAIZEN ENGINEER (PKE)
- Constantly monitor the departmental KPIs relating to processes (SPC) and productivity considering the defined targets and identifiy the necessary improvement actions
- Work on process range, start 6sigma construction sites to reduce defects, increase efficiency and reduce lead time
- Work on production processes and organization from a lean perspective, identifying and eliminating waste and maximizing the flow of value
- In collaboration with the QE product, analyze the departmental NCs, identifying the root causes (5why) and defining corrective and preventive actions starting from the causes that generate more recurrences
- Transpose the production processes released by R&D and support their implementation online, bringing them to full industrialization
- Provide for the acceptance and release in production of copies of existing machines and equipment
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Production Engineering.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.