PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD DESIGNER
- Design the layout of high-density multilayer PCBs, ensuring testability, quality and manufacturability
- Draft circuit diagrams;
- Provide technical support aimed at meeting customer requirements;
- Generate Gerber files, technical and assembly documentation;
- Carry out feasibility and pre-layout analyses, double-checks, implement work specifications and layout rules
- University degree in electrical engineering or diploma in electronics.
- PCB layout development using the following SW: Mentor Graphics Expedition Enterprise, Cadence Allegro PCB Design, Cadence Allegro Package Design.
- Excellent knowledge of the layout of high-density multilayer PCBs, including Power, RF, Analog and High-speed digital circuit.
- Knowledge of layout rules (IPC), Footprint and Library Management.
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge signal and power integrity issues
- Knowledge of semiconductor test platforms (Teradyne, Advantest, Credence, Verigy, Agilent) is a plus
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.