Photolitography Process Engineer
- Cell owner of Photolithography coat, expose, develop and metrology tools
- Develop new Photolith processes to meet next generation project needs.
- Direct technicians/operators to process R&D and manufacturing wafers to meet schedules.
- Schedule and complete (hands-on where necessary) maintenance activities on all related tools.
- Maintain statistical process control (SPC) charts of Photolithography processes/equipment to establish a stable and robust processing platform.
- Monitor process output data records against specs, and make necessary process corrections and adjustments.
- Interfacing to design and testing teams (spec reviews, FMEA etc.)
- Document tool operation and process details and write standard of procedures (SOPs)
- Provide process instructions/training for technician/operators and engineering colleagues.
- Develop new processes to meet product and technology roadmap requirements.
- Deploy change control processes as required.
- Minimum of 5-years Fab experience in Photolithography process engineering / process development.
- Experience with Photolithography equipment, aligner, coat/develop, overlay/CD metrology.
- Track record in using structured problem solving techniques
- Degree in relevant subject, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Knowledge and experience of SPC processes.
- Experience in setting up successful design of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis, will be a plus.
- High level proficiency in SPC, 6σ techniques and gauge R&R studies, will be a plus.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.