Team Leader PH Technologies R&D
- Coordinate activities of the team responsible for developing new PH technologies.
- Develop and qualify new load processes
- Qualify new procedures.
- Qualify new needle and PH technologies.
- Prototype and test PH technologies.
- Integrate and introduce new PH technologies into production.
- Draft specifications
- Prepare documentation for integration into production flow WI, CP, Flow
- Train operators and/or protec training
- In-line tutoring
- Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering of Materials, Science of Materials, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Physical Engineering or another technical-scientific area.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience in a Semicon or hi-tech field
- Experience in managing small development teams
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.