• Support for the design and development of metrology and automatic inspection systems, which allow for the improvement of the production process, in terms of quality, productivity, efficiency and costs.
• Study and definition of new solutions for the automatic control of the dimensional and morphological characteristics of Technoprobe products
• Definition of the calibration plan and periodic verification of the equipment
• Development of SW applications necessary for post processing and automatic data analysis
• Verification of the quality control parameters of the production process with the aim of guaranteeing the maximum reproducibility of the product and its total traceability
• Support to the inspection / quality control department for the management of product defects and/or non-conformities and for functional tests at the end of the line
• Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Physics, or equivalent
• Expertise in optics, applied optics, creation of optical set-ups or vision systems
• Basic knowledge of programming (preferably knowledge of Python and image processing libraries)
• Basic knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control)
• Good knowledge of Office package and data analysis software
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Willingness to work in a dynamic and challenging context
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.