MEMS DESIGN ENGINEER
The MEMS Design Engineer will be involved in the development of new MEMS microsystem devices, through design and simulation. Participate in the development and refinement of MEMS device manufacturing process flows, in close collaboration with the MEMS Production/Process Team. Preference will be given to candidates with a strong multidisciplinary background.
- Design and simulate MEMS devices
- Convert and create masks for photolithography
- Optimise process flows
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent, with at least 3 years of experience working in the MEMS industry
- Knowledge of the various structures of MEMS devices and operating principles.
- Experience with multiphysics modelling and simulation of MEMS using the finite element method (e.g. COMSOL, ANSYS, Coventor, etc.)
- Experience in designing complex MEMS manufacturing process flows.
- Strong fundamental background in physics (electrostatics, piezoelectricity, static and dynamic mechanics, thermodynamics, materials, chemistry).
- Experience in the design of MEMS devices
- Experience with CAD Cadence tools is a plus.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.