Memory Business Development & Marketing manager
This position drives the BDM activity for memory product, exploring new business opportunities, aiding in qualifying new markets, providing the sales force with the information required to advance product sales, drive with R&D technical requirements. The successful candidate will also be charged with developing engaging marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each product and inspire an increase sales revenue. Reporting to Business Development and Marketing Director he/she will be part of the BDM team responsible for the successful execution of the company’s business development and marketing strategy for memory product.
– Develop and maintain memory product presentation on quarterly basis.
– Identify new opportunities and penetration plan in accordance with BDM Director.
– Analyse memory market, segments, TAM/SAM to help defining strategic development plans.
– Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration strategy.
– Drive increased revenue and profit for memory product line to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
– Work closely with R&D development team to define technical product specification to achieve the most profitable course for memory product line.
– Collaborate with R&D, Design, Sales and Marketing to identify and evaluate needs and requirements for memory product lines.
– Create and maintain with engineering department technical value proposition and BDM for memory products in accordance with BDM Director.
– Train and support sales team for communication and promotion of memory products line
– Coordinate within the HQ and local subsidiaries to create new opportunities and market developments.
– 5+ years of experience in product marketing management in the semiconductor field specifically in wafer test
– Understanding of semiconductor test hardware life-cycles
– Aptitude and judgement to prioritize activities to achieve overall goals
– An “ownership” mind set where you feel responsible for the overall success of the product
– Understand and report market trends.
– Knowledgeable in Memory Market testing at wafer level
– Ability to influence and drive results across functional, organizational, and geographic boundaries
– Strong communication skills, ability to clearly convey technical content to both internal teams and well as end users
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture, high degree of flexibility in taking ownership of deliverables to meet overall team goals
– BS in Electrical Engineering or Physics is required; MS preferred
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.