LASER PROCESS ENGINEER
- Manage projects related to the development and improvement of processes and their associated automated machines.
- Carry out laboratory tests and check samples in close contact with Production.
- Provide technical and operational support to Production.
- Elaborate fault and defect analyses proposing/managing improvement actions and evaluating their impact on Production.
- Prepare and update documentation relating to control procedures and protocols.
- Liaise with external organisations (Universities, research units, operational companies) in order to constantly provide innovative content in terms of manufacturing techniques.
- Degree in Engineering or Physics.
- Good experience in similar roles in structured companies.
- Experience in the use of laser sources, optical elements and handling systems.
- Knowledge of process control instruments.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Predisposition for problem-solving.
- Orientation towards results and innovation
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.