Junior RPA Developer
The resource will fit into the Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation area and will deal with the automation of business processes through the use of RPA solutions.
It also helps create AI&RPA technology solutions to meet business needs and ensure increased quality and efficiency, from specification definition to release and maintenance. Specifically, the resource will be responsible for the following activities:
• Collaborates with other company functions in researching and defining opportunities for improvement through Robotic Process Automation technologies.
• Supports the business in creating the documentation / workflows of the processes entrusted to understand and redesign their operation through RPA solutions
• Builds robotics solutions, takes care of testing, release and maintenance, operating in accordance with DevOps principles
• Communicate the results obtained in an effective and understandable way by adapting to the communication context
• Keeps updated on the latest RPA technologies, tools and methodologies, actively participating in training programs to improve their skills.
• High School Diploma in Computer Science, ITS or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• Basic knowledge of programming languages such as Python and C#.
• Basic knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server and MySQL
• Previous familiarity with Robotic Process Automation concepts and tools (e.g. UiPath) is a preferential qualification, but is not strictly necessary
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.