FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER
The candidate will join the Field Application Engineering Team. You will be responsible for a constant support to all customers. Knowledge of testing platforms for semiconductors. The role encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Qualification and start-up in production at the customer’s premises of new technological solutions.
- Performance monitoring and improvement (e.g.: lifetime, reliability) of all products in the field.
- Customers support in the field for all their needs including the preparation of the documentation necessary for the installation of the cards.
- Feedback from customers reception that has impact on the quality of products and services and continuous feedback with the whole team
- High school diploma or Bachelor degree in electronic or mechanical engineering
- Team working and on purpose.
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel nationally and abroad. (Expected two weeks of travel every month)
- Attitude for analysis and problem solving
- Knowledge of testing platforms preferred (mainly Teradyne, Advantest, Credence, Verigy, Agilent)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in structured environments in the role of transfer agent.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.