Work within the Environmental, Health, & Safety team and support the EHS Manager to:
- Build, implement and maintain health, safety and environmental management systems in accordance with ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
- Develop health, safety and environmental improvement plans
- Conduct operational audits for departments, aimed at identifying critical issues and applicable improvement measures.
- Implement, monitor and update improvement plants to achieve company objectives
- Manage and update the activities required to maintain the environmental authorisations
- Manage and update the waste management procedure in compliance with the relevant regulations
- Degree in Environmental and Land Engineering, Environmental and Land Science and Technology, Chemistry or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience working in the EHS field at industrial plants
- Professional knowledge of TU 81/08 and TU 152/2006.
- Professional knowledge of ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written, with professional use.
- Strong operational aptitude and sound interest in dealing with complex technical engineering issues on a daily basis.
- Dynamism, result orientation, good personal and team relational skills.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.