CAD CAM PROGRAMMER
Set up the processing cycle of the workpieces. Develop programs for CNC milling machines using CAD-CAM WorkNC programming software in order to produce high-precision metal objects.
- Diploma in mechanical engineering
- Ability to read technical drawings (dimensions, tolerances, etc.)
- Use of micrometric measuring instruments: calibre, dial indicator, micrometer
- Use of 3-axis and 5-axis CNC milling machine, machine set-up, axis zeroing, tool zeroing, re-machining of semi-finished products
- Knowledge of various types of tools and materials
- Knowledge of WorkNC programming software
- Knowledge of Heidenhain language
- Basic use of PC (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Willingness to perform duties in three shifts and in a continuous cycle
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.