CAD CAM PROGRAMMER
The resource must be able to define the work cycle of the pieces. Furthermore, he will have to create useful programs for CNC milling machines using the CAD-CAM WorkNC programming software in order to produce high-precision metal objects.
- Mechanical degree (preferably an expert)
- Ability to read technical drawings (quotation, tolerances, etc …)
- Use of micrometric measuring instruments: caliper, comparator, micrometer
- Use of 3 and 5 axis CNC milling machines, machine setup, axis zeroing, tool zeroing, reworking of semi-finished products, …
- Knowledge of the various types of tools and materials
- Knowledge of WorkNC programming software
- Knowledge of the Heidenhain language
- Basic use of the PC (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Flexibility, dynamism, desire to do and learn and willingness to work on three shifts and weekends is required.
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.