Buyer – Electronic components
We are seeking an individual to join the Supply Chain department. Tasks include identifying potential suppliers, contacting them, analysing offers and negotiating purchase and supply terms and conditions including: quantity, time, prices, and delivery procedures.
As Buyer, you will plan purchases in cooperation with the technical office.
- Manage the procurement process for electrical-electronic components
- Assist the direct and indirect procurement process for materials, from placing the order up to completion of the order, supported by the procurement administration area.
- Plan the supply of materials
- Manage the efficiency of procurement processes
- Scouting for new suppliers, new tech solutions, in cooperation with the technical teams, and scouting for new materials
- Manage all current suppliers based in Italy and abroad
- Manage complaints and returns in collaboration with the technical teams
- Previous experience relevant to the job and in sectors such as electronics, mechanical engineering and semiconductors
- Ability to work independently
- Previous employment at a company involved in the design and production of its own products
- Degree, preferably in Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of company management software
- Excellent communication skills and practical negotiation skills
Please, fill out the following form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.